1. Submit your submission through the ContestCP under Current Contest
2. Your submission most fill out all the fields in the submission process correctly.
3. Depending on the programming language used the following files must be submitted:
|C||the .c file||Uses gcc to compile|
|C++||the .cpp file||Uses g++ to compile|
|Delphi||the Unit1.dcu file.||The project must be named Project1 and the unit must be named Unit1|
|Java||the .java file||If you have more then one class try to put them in one java file and have only have the one with the main method as public|
|Pascal||the .pas file|
|Ruby||the .rb file|
|PHP||the .php file||Do not output HTML to the file. Just plain text.|
|DOS Turing||the .t file|
|Turing 3.x to 4.1||the .t file||This comand line compiler is still experimental at best, use DOS Turing if you have it.|
|VB6||the Form1.frm file.||The file must be named Form1.frm|
|VC6||the .cpp file.||Create a console application and then submit the .cpp file.|
|VBN||the .vb module file.||Create a console application and then submit the .vb module file.|
4. Submissions must execute and terminate within a 2.5 second time frame.
5. Submissions will input from a text file.
Depending on the Problem Number use the following names for the input file.
|Problem #||Name of Input File|
Read each question carefully to understand the format of the input file.
6. Submissions will output to a text file.
Depending on the Problem Number use the following names for the output file.
|Problem #||Name of Output File|
Read each question carefully to understand the format of the output file.
7. Decisions of Judge DWITE are final.
8. After a submission is judged, the score will be updated in the ContestCP under Current Contest.